Monday, July 20, 2009

Allie's 3 Year Pictures

We had Allie's pictures taken a few weeks ago at the Dallas Arboretum. It was beautiful and it was hot and we got there at 9:30! We used the same photographer that we used last year. Her name is LE and I just love her. She is so patient with Allie. Allie takes a while to warm up to new people. I had to bribe her with marshmallows! Hey whatever works, right? I think she did a wonderful job. I had a really hard time choosing my favorites to share. I put several on here and there are several more that were left off. Let me know your favorite!






=
Classic Allie

We decided it was too hot outside and Allie needed to cool off in the fountains. She had a ball getting wet!

I think she kind of looks like the frog in this picture. Too funny!

13 comments:

Morgan Holt said...

Oh Paige! I love them all but I think I like the one with her hand on her head the best...I think it's the third one down in the green. It's closer up of her face and she's just adorable! Sad how fast they grow up!

Courtney said...

Love love the very first picture. I think that picture sums up her personality. The other pictures were great as well !

Courtney said...

Okay I meant the 2nd picture :)

Lindy said...

love her in the green, wow! she is so beautiful! I know you will have a hard time choosing :0)

Miranda said...

They are so good, but I think the first one might be my fave. I love that you let her play in the water!

Kim said...

ADORABLE!!!

chelle1113 said...

Very cute!! =) I like the first one with her standing by the water. I also like the one with her chin in her hand. LE always does such a good job!!

The Trost's said...

She is so beautiful!

Hattie said...

Those are beautiful!

powellsa74 said...

Love them all! She is so perfect:)

Good luck with your first week back to school...I'm not ready to go back yet!

becky said...

Oh my goodness she is so beautiful!! So good to see you a few weeks ago.

Kevin and Laura said...

Awesome pictures! She is looking so much older than last summer when we met up! I hope you are feeling better...you have really gone through more than your share of health problems in the last year. Geeze! I hope that you have a great class this year, low stress, and great health.

Morgan Holt said...

Just checking on you! Haven't seen a post in a few weeks (or the last month)! Hope all is well with you and the rest of your family!