Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July everyone! I hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th. We started our 4th of July with some fun crafts. We made hand print American flags, a cake (not shown) and stamped stars in paint. Allie also just had fun painting and decided to add a little color to her face. I found lots of wonderful ideas from the blog The Crafty Crow. I would have liked to have done more fun activities with Allie, but she has been sick most of the week. Now I have some good ideas for next year. Later this afternoon we are heading to over to our friends Anna and Karl for some yummy food and swimming!









4 comments:

Courtney said...

Very crafty! Allie looks cute as always :)

Miranda said...

What cute crafts! I had fun talking with Allie this morning...she is too sweet!

Oh, we would love to borrow your jumperoo! Thank you!

Lindsey Eason said...

What a great mommmy you are! I love the crafts you two did and will most definitely be checking out the blogsite you suggested for getting ideas...I'm the most uncreative person you'll ever meet so I have to steal my ideas from others! lol! Hope you all had a happy 4th!

powellsa74 said...

Very cute ideas...glad to hear that she is feeling better:)