Friday, September 11, 2009

April Fools

BIG NEWS: Allie will be a BIG SISTER in April! Our official due date is April Fool's Day. We are very excited and so is Allie. She has requested a "real" baby since Christmas. She is so excited and would like a baby brother. I hope she is not disappointed if it's a girl! I am almost to the 12 week mark and I already feel like it's going by so fast. I'm not a big fan of the first trimester and I have been exhausted! Starting work at 8 weeks preggo was not easy. The first week I would come home and crash on the couch. Thank goodness Allie is so good and patient. Each week has gotten easier and I look forward to having more energy in the weeks to come. I only get sick at night time, which is better than getting sick at school. I was really sick with Allie and didn't like food. This time I'm only sick sometimes (am taking some meds to help) and want to eat all of the time. I never seem to get full! Plus, I'm already starting to show. That caught me a little off guard. I've always heard that you show quicker with the 2nd one, but I was not expecting it to happen.

Jarod and I feel so blessed to be able to raise another one of God's children. We have wanted to add to our family for the last year and we have patiently learned that it is all in God's timing. Please keep us in your prayers that I continue to have a healthy pregnancy. I've been so worried these first weeks after miscarrying last August. I know that God is in control and I've put everything in his hands.

*At some point I will get better at blogging again. I have lots of things to put on here!

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations Paige!

Newberry said...

Congrats, Paige! You and your little one will definitely be in our prayers.

Lindsey Eason said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting and we'll be praying that your baby will be perfect in every way and that you will have lots of energy to keep up with Allie during the next 6 months! :)

becky said...

I am super excited!!

Miranda said...

We are so excited for you!!

Morgan Holt said...

Congrats, Congrats!!! I know Allie will love having a baby brother/sister to love on! Take care!

Hattie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited about being pregnant together!

powellsa74 said...

Yeah! What great news!!
Congrats:)

Colette and Lance said...

You can do it! I can't wait to rub the belly next time I see you. =)

April Jackson said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Allie is so cute!
~aprilkjackson@yahoo.com