Thursday, June 19, 2008

Texas Ranger Game

Jarod and I took Allie to her first Texas Ranger game last night. It was a great family outing and I think we all had a great time. We got to sit in my favorite section; The Home Run Porch in right field. I love going to ball games and the entire atmosphere. I grew up going to games with my family and I hope we continue to do so as well. I wasn't quite sure how long Allie would last but we left at the bottom of the 8th inning only b/c I had to drag Jarod away. It was already 9:30 and poor Allie needed to get to bed at least by 10:30 or we would have a grouchy bear the next day! I think Allie's favorite part was eating! She ate a hot dog, grapes, cotton candy, M&M's, and some cookies. I know it was a lot of junk but that is what ball games are all about.

Right after I took this picture of Allie and Jarod a ball was coming right at us (it was batting practice for the Braves). I think I was more upset about not getting the ball (it landed right in front of us) than I was concerned about the ball hitting us. Terrible I know! Jarod really could of had the ball, but he let the lady in front of us have it. He was being nice.


Sassy Allie eating her hot dog!


Yummy Cotton Candy!


Even more Cotton Candy!


Love this picture! I loved seeing Jarod and Allie share such a sweet moment together. Just a daddy and his girl watching the game. At home she tells us that she wants to watch baseball.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Fun! I can't resist a sweet daddy-daughter moment either. The pic of her stuffing the cotton candy in her mouth is too cute!

JT said...

What a fabulous time! I am glad you guys had fun. She is too cute eating her cotton candy. I love it!

The Trost's said...

What a fun family time!

Paige, you and I must have the same fashion sense for our girls. Gabby has those exact same glasses and I bought that shirt for both girls with black shorts for Gabby and pink shorts for Maddie to wear matching next summer.

Miranda said...

What a fun time! I can't wait to have family baseball trips...that's how I grew up too!