Rules are as follows: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Write six random things about yourself. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
1. When I was 7 yrs. old, my oldest brother Scott was dropping my mom and I off at church in Nebraska and I slipped on a patch of ice and fell down. My right foot slid underneath the car and my brother ran over my foot. He did not know that I had fallen until he heard my deathly screams! When he heard my screams, the car stopped on top of my foot, then he had to roll back over it to get it off. Good news: my foot wasn't broken and I got treated like a queen from all of his high school friends!
2. Another church accident caused my first stitches. I was twirling in the back of the auditorium with my friend Lisa (I loved twirling) and I lost my balance and my head hit the back of the church pew. I got major stitches for that accident and I still have a scar right above my eyebrow. When I see Allie twirling at home, it makes me very nervous!
3. For those of you who don't know, Jarod and I started dating at the end of our junior year of high school. We had 3 classes together that semester and one of them was a computer class. This very rude boy was saying rude things about the softball team (which I played for) and Jarod(who was very shy) stood up for my team. This scored huge bonus points with me b/c in a small town everyone focused on guy sports and didn't care about girl sports even though we were in the playoffs! So, from that moment on I liked him and for a month I went with my friend Brooke to the movie theater where Jarod worked just so I could have him tear my ticket! We never said much to each other. He just smiled that gorgeous smile of his and I was hooked!
4. I asked out Jarod on our first date. He was very shy and if I didn't ask I didn't think he would ever ask me. Obviously it was the right thing to do!
5. I love to read! I can get so hooked into a book that I become obsessed with it. It's kind of scary. I just get so involved in the story line and I just have to know what is going to happen. In the last week I have almost finished two books b/c I just can't stop reading.
6. Because of my obsession to read, I must confess that I have read all of the Harry Potter books at least 3 times each! I think I've read books 4, 5, and 6 four times and 1, 2, and 7 three times. Weird I know! They are truly my favorite books and if I start one, I have to go to the next one. Plus, I always discover something that I didn't realize the first time. I'm such a nerd!
I TAG MORGAN, SARAH, KRISTEN, MITZI, JT, AND MIRANDA
Monday, June 16, 2008
Tagged by Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment