Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Family Pictures

Beware! Lots of pictures!
Last week we took Allie to have her 2yr. pictures and we had some family photos done as well. We went and had them done by the same person who took her picture at Christmas. Her name is LE Yanelli and I think she did a wonderful job. I was a little worried at first because Allie didn't even want to go through the door. But she was wonderful with Allie and got her to warm up fast. I will link her website under my contacts. She is just fabulous. She charges a sitting fee and you can have as many people and outfit changes that you want. Then she mails you a CD and you can choose which pictures you want and have them printed where you want to. She has other packages too, but that is the one we chose. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I would have liked to put more on here but I didn't want to bore everyone!










11 comments:

Morgan Holt said...

Love them, Love them, Love them! They are all SO GOOD! I wouldn't even know where to begin to choose which ones I liked the best. Thank goodness for the whole CD. I'm doing that type of deal in September. I'm hoping to get Emmersen's 3 year pictures taken/Clara Kate's 9 month pictures taken as well as so family ones. I sure hope they turn out as good as yours did. Thanks for sharing!

powellsa74 said...

Wow! They are so cute...I especially love all the outfits that coordinate...they transfer so well into each of the photographs.
What a beautiful family:)
Sarah

Anonymous said...

love the pictures! all of them were great. thanks for sharing.

love-
courtney

Kim said...

Wow! The pictures are all gorgeous!! Your family is so beautiful.
I think they are all my favorites!

The Trost's said...

Wonderful pictures! We are going to wait until Madeline's close to a year and then take our next family photos. I will have to keep this photographer in mind. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

mitzi said...

i love the pics! they are great! my fav is the one of ya'll in green...so cute!

Miranda said...

I love them all! What a photogenic family you are!

Lindy said...

Oh wow!!! Your pics are fabulous! You all are such an adorable family. Glad they turned out well :0)

Newberry said...

I love your pictures! They all look really great and Alli looks so cute in them. I especially like the ones in the pink dress!

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

These are amazing pics. Allie is such a model and you coordinated the cutest outfits! I'm calling on your expertise next time we take fam pics!!

Anonymous said...

Mom loved the pictures. Allie is soooooooooo cute! -courtney r