Saturday, June 21, 2008

Play in the Water

Play in the water is what Allie calls swimming. She loves to play in the water and we've tried doing that as much as we can. I bought a season pass along with a few of my friends to Hawaiian Falls (water park) this summer. It has a wonderful area for kids. She loves going there with her friends Gabby and Eli. We've only been able to go a few times but she loves it. She really likes to sit on the outskirts of the wave pool and splash or jump over the waves. Her least favorite thing is water splashing over her head, but she is getting used to it. At the end of last summer, I bought her a pool and we didn't get it out until last weekend. She loves it too! I think her favorite thing to do is pour water on her daddy!
This is Allie waiting patiently while we air up the pool.


Allie watching her daddy blow bubbles in the water.


This picture is at Hawaiian Falls. Most of the water in her area goes up to her ankles. 45min. after this picture was taken a huge storm came in!


She loves playing in the fountains!

2 comments:

Alli said...

So much fun & so cute! It looks like she had a blast!

Kim said...

She's so cute! I love the pic of her in the shades waiting for her pool to be aired up.