There are many things I enjoy about my summer. One of them is obviously the time I get to spend with Allie and the other one is that I am able to help friends out. Our friends Jeff and Mitzi asked me if I would mind watching their sweet little boy for two days last week. I was so excited that I didn't have anything going on and was able to help them while their regular babysitter had to be out of town. Thatcher is a very busy 8 month old and so much fun! He crawls everywhere and enjoys putting things in his mouth. Before he came I made sure I had all little toys put away and that my floors were as clean I could get them. Allie wasn't quite sure of what to think of having to share me with another baby. I've held other babies before and she was find, but it's a different story when the other baby is at our house sharing her toys and her mommy! Once we got past the fact that Thatcher wasn't taking her toys anywhere, she really enjoyed having him around. He loved following her where ever she went and she was quick to console him if he got upset. It was great having a baby around to get an idea of what life would be like with 2! Very busy!
This is Allie telling Thatcher that he is sweet.
Allie trying to help Thatcher find some good toys to chew on!
I took so many pictures of him. He loves the camera! When Allie was that age every time I took a picture, she would close her eyes as soon as the flash went off. Not Thatcher; his smile just got bigger.
He is such a happy baby and a sweet boy to love on. Thanks Jeff and Mitzi for letting me watch your precious boy! We had a great time.
3 comments:
I sense some baby fever, Paige!
That little boy is too cute! And how sweet Allie was to him...she will make a great big sister!
I'm behind on checking blogs! And oh my your blog is so cute! Those pics you taken are just precious. Allie seems like a sweetie.
Post a Comment