WOW! Only in Texas can it be 70 one day and have snow and sleet the next. This is the 2nd snow we've had this week. The first one wasn't as much and didn't stay around. This afternoon around 2:00 we started seeing huge flakes fall just in time for dismissal at school. It was absolutely beautiful. Of course I didn't have my camera with me at work so I took pictures when I got home. The one above is of our little back yard. I couldn't believe how much snow had fallen. I wanted to take Allie outside and play but she has a horrible cold and I knew if we got out there she would not want to come back in. She loves being outside no matter how cold it is. I have been afraid that they would cancel school tomorrow, but luckily we have a 2 hour delay. Yea!
This is a picture of our street.
This is our neighbor's house across the street. I couldn't leave Allie in the house by herself to go across the street and take a picture of our house with the snow.

5 comments:
Yay for 2 hour delays! Maybe it will turn into a cancellation.
The snow was fun to see. I'm sure Allie didn't know what to think of it. I hope she feels better!
Oh I got my layout at pyzam.com for free.
Have a great weekend!
Good work on the new layout! I knew you could do it!
Love your new background...How did you do that?
Meredith, my friend Kim told me to go to pyzam.com My other friend Miranda told me to go to this blog http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/ I honestly didn't think I could do it, but they give you directions. The only thing I didn't know was that I would lose my links and half to start all over again.
Hey, Sweetie! Haven't seen this in along time. Was prompted by your email to Mom, "Am I like you?" Story about Allie and the potty, and her reaction to you and Jarod cheering, is why I keep urging you to read "The Magic Years." Fits perfectly what Allie is going through right now. See you Thursday. Love ya'!--DAD
Post a Comment