Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

We had a great Easter and we hope everyone else did as well. We started the morning off at my parent's church in Arlington. They had a huge Easter egg hunt. There was a contest amongst the adults classes to see who could donate the most eggs. Well they really went above and beyond. They had over 12,000 eggs! I couldn't believe it. They only hid 3,000 for ages preschool to 3rd grade. Needless to say there were plenty of eggs to go around for all. Allie's basket was very full. She loved finding the eggs. Most of the pictures I got of her were from the back or the side or she is looking down. She was a girl on a mission. For lunch we headed to my Granny's in Dallas and had another egg hunt. She loved that one too! She liked it so much she started taking her eggs out of her basket so Poppy (my dad) could hide them again. Crazy girl! I don't think she realized there was candy in them until we got home.





This is Allie taking her eggs out and if you look closely you can see my dad in the background hiding her eggs for a 2nd time!


Love this picture! She was determined to get all of the eggs in the bushes instead of the eggs by her feet.

I know she isn't looking in this picture but I wanted to show how full her basket was and we kept adding to it. I also didn't realize I had bent down that low. Not bad for a girl who had knee surgery 10 days earlier.



The one picture of her looking at the camera!


Mimi, Allie and Poppy




3 comments:

Morgan Holt said...

hey Paige! Thanks for reading my blog. I found yours as well through others. It's so fun seeing college friends and their families. It looks like God is blessing you tremendously with your wonderful family. Allie is adorable and I know she is as spoiled as my girls are. I'm glad that your knee surgery went well. It's probably a lot easier running after a toddler with two good knees. :) Take care!

Morgan

Miranda said...

She is so sweet! I'm glad you 3 had a great Easter with family, and that you are feeling great after the surgery. Hope to see you soon!

Kim said...

Adorable! Someone is about to be two!!!

Glad you are doing so well after your surgery :)