Isn't she adorable?
Allie's favorite cousins: Karlie and Greer
Allie finding some yummy candy for her mommy and daddy!
Daddy and Allie eating a snack
Allie really looking like the Care Bear
Allie is such a cutie and you and Jared look so good!! It's so fun to catch up on how ya'll are doing!
So adorable! Isn't fall fun?
She looks so cute Paige! I LOVE the costume!
Ok, I LOVE the care bear costume! Where on earth did you find it? I just loved them when I was younger...scary. Thanks for the pics. I love to watch your little girl grow!
She looks so cute! I love the Care Bears costume!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Allie is such a cutie and you and Jared look so good!! It's so fun to catch up on how ya'll are doing!
So adorable! Isn't fall fun?
She looks so cute Paige! I LOVE the costume!
Ok, I LOVE the care bear costume! Where on earth did you find it? I just loved them when I was younger...scary. Thanks for the pics. I love to watch your little girl grow!
She looks so cute! I love the Care Bears costume!
Post a Comment