We went to the state fair with our good friends EA and Ashley on Saturday. It was perfect weather and I think Allie had a good time. I'm not quite sure how she felt about the animals. I'm hoping next year that she will like to feed the goats. I tried to get her to pet them and she clung to me for dear life. Then when I picked her up she kept saying "oat, oat" (for goat). She loves being outside and did really well for not having her afternoon nap. She didn't get to enjoy all of the delicious "fair food" (a lot of it is fried in peanut oil and she is allergic to peanuts), but Jarod and I did. She did enjoy eating the Strawberry Chill that I bought for all of us to share. EA and Ashley tried the fried guacamole bites. We tried one and they weren't that bad but not that great either. All in all I think Allie enjoyed her first state fair experience. 
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Texas State Fair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did you and Jarod mean to match?
Fun! What better place than the fair to see a goat!
It looks like so much fun- I love the pic on front of Big Tex...I hope that's the right name for him. Tim would be mad at me if I got that bit of Texas trivia wrong.
Post a Comment