Tuesday, October 9, 2007

We Have Air!!!

This is a picture of my new AC unit. It's huge! It was so nice to walk in from work today and for my house to be nice and cool. Now that I have air, I'm in a much better mood. I know Jarod is very grateful b/c I've been a little grumpy when he and I talk on the phone.



I also have a new fancy thermostat. Some of you may already have one like this, but our old one was very old school. I can tell it the temp I want it to be when I go to bed, when I wake up, when we go to work, and for when I get home from work. Very cool!!!

I feel very fortunate and very blessed to have such a wonderful luxury. I am glad that this part of the Varner drama is over with! Hopefully we won't have anything else happen for a while. Tomorrow, State Farm is coming out to look at the damages and make estimates. Luckily, we just have to pay a deductible and they pay the rest and fix everything. Yea for home owners insurance!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yay for AC!

JT said...

I know it is has been a rough time lately with no AC but your blog made me laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing. I am enjoying our nice cool air much more these days!