Here is my handsome little boy! I just love this picture (above) of Jack. I know he isn't smiling, but it just makes my heart melt when I see it. I get this look a lot from him! When I look at all of the pictures Jenn captured of Jack, I realize how big my boy is getting and how much he is changing. He is at what I like to call a "very challenging" phase:) He knows and understands so much, but has such a hard time communicating exactly what it is he wants to say or wants us to do. He has several words, but just not quite enough yet! Jack is either the happiest and funniest little guy or he is the unhappiest little boy and he will let you know when he is not happy! We definitely have way more happy moments that unhappy...thank goodness! Thanks again to Jenn for capturing such sweet pictures of my little boy. My next post will be a few pictures of both my sweeties!




I had to throw this picture in because Jack never sits still! We got a lot of pictures of him of his backside!



2 comments:
Very cute! I'm glad it's not just Charlotte going through a "challenging phase"!
What great pictures!
Post a Comment