Saturday, June 18, 2011

Allie's 5 Year Pictures

My really good and talented friend Jenn was able to take pictures of both kids a week ago. We are a couple of months late as regards to "5 year" and "1 year", but life is just crazy and this is when we could get it in! One reason I love having Jenn take my kids pictures is because she is always so patient (especially with Jack). It's so hard to tell how the photo shoot it going and she always manages to capture such sweet moments of my kids. I'm always amazed at the shots she is able to create. Thanks Jenn for creating pictures that will last a life time!

I thought I would share pictures of just Allie first. Allie is such a little ray of sunshine in our lives. I love when she gives me her natural, million dollar smile (like in the picture above). She is turning into quite the little lady and it's hard to believe she will be in Kinder in the fall. Where did the time go? I have loved watching her mature into the beautiful and smart little girl that she is. I love when I tell her how beautiful she is and her comment to me is, I'm beautiful because of how I act on the inside (this is a hard concept for a 5 year old). It just melts my heart! Enjoy the pictures and I will post more later on my handsome little boy!







2 comments:

Dana said...

Those turned out great! You have beautiful children. :-)

Hattie said...

Gorgeous pictures!