I was always worried that Allie and Jack would not have a close relationship because of the 4 year age gap between them...boy was I wrong! Allie is an AMAZING big sister. She loves her big brother and tries so hard to help him, teach him and she does an even better job of putting his needs before her own (most of the time and with a little prompting). Jack fills in his shoes as the little brother quite well...he is great at driving her nuts, messing up her room and taking her things away from her; BUT he is also great at giving her sweet hugs and kisses just because he wants to. I hope as they grow up they realize how special their bond is and how awesome it is for them to have each other!
Enjoy more great pics from Jenn!

This picture makes me giggle...we had a hard time getting Jack to sit still (imagine that) and Allie was getting a little bored!




0 comments:
Post a Comment