Allie had her first dance recital a couple of weeks ago. Jarod, my family and I were all in attendance and all so proud of her. It was very entertaining to watch little ones dance! Allie did very well...meaning she knew most of her dance and there were no tears! I think she had a great time. She liked dressing up and getting to wear make-up! Jarod gave her flowers after her performance. She loved having her own flowers.
Later that week, Allie and Jack both had a Christmas program at their school. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. All of the teachers worked so hard and their costumes were adorable. We recorded most of it with the video camera but I was able to get a few videos with the camera. Allie was a gingerbread girl and Jack was a snowman. I was never able to get pictures of them together, but I had a few friends get some good ones of them by themselves (much better than my camera).
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Dance Recital and Christmas Program
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment