During the week leading up to Christmas we had a few fun activities planned. One of the first things we did was go have breakfast with Santa at our church. It was lots of fun and the ladies that put it all together really outdid themselves! Allie had a great time and Jack enjoyed crawling all over the floor. He even liked Santa...but we couldn't get him to smile! I will take no smiling over tears! Allie has always liked Santa and I hope Jack does too. The picture we got from church was actually better than this one, but I thought this was pretty good. Allie enjoyed making fun crafts and singing karaoke with her sweet friend Mallory. They are in the same class at school and have become very good friends. They were a hoot to watch!
Jack started feeling badly that afternoon...I thought he was getting another cold. I kept him in all day Sunday and Monday and he was just miserable! He wouldn't nap and just screamed most of the time. I took him to the doctor on Tuesday and he had his first ear infection...that explained the screaming at nap time. Poor little guy! We didn't get to do a lot the first couple of days so we decided Wednesday night we would take the Greenline to downtown and eat at West End. This was Jack's first train ride and he did awesome! We all had a great time...we can't wait for Jarod's line in Lewisville to open this summer.
On Thursday and Friday we made sugar cookies for Santa. Allie and I make cookies for every holiday and enjoy doing that together. Jack tried joining in on the fun, but had a hard time doing so. He wasn't very happy when he couldn't do everything that Allie was doing or that he couldn't have my undivided attention! Jarod and I took turns making cookies.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Christmas Festivities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment