My parents, Jarod, Allie and I headed off to the Turkey Trot early this morning. We have gone for the last 3 years and are trying to make it a Varner tradition. It was pretty chilly so we were all bundled up. Allie's hat was a little big for her, but it kept her nice and warm. Only Jarod ran this year. I'm truly amazed at how many people come out to the Turkey Trot. While he ran, we took Allie to see the animals, ride the ponies and jump in the bounce houses. We had a great time being together. Then we headed back to the house to work on yummy food!
Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are very thankful for so many things this year and feel so blessed to be able to spend it with family.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Turkey Trot and Happy Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I also did the Turkey Trot and it was great!! Yes, yes, yes on the girls trip!!!!!!
Very impressed with how Jared has fully committed himself to being healthy!! Good for all of you!! And girl, you look AMAZING for being so far along in your pregnancy...at this point, my face looked like a big ol' puff ball! lol! Hope you're enjoying your last holiday season as a family of 3!!!
Paige, i agree with Lindsey, you look fabulous for being so far along! hope you are having a wonderful holiday season :0)
Post a Comment