Allie has been learning about Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus at school. She even got to dress up like Mary and hold "baby Jesus" one day. After I picked her up yesterday we started talking about her day. We talked about all the things she did that day and then we started talking about Mary. This was our conversation:
Allie: "Mommy, I want to meet Mary."
Me: “Well not today, Mary is in heaven with Jesus, God, and Joseph."
Allie: “Well I just want to meet her."
Me: “She is up in heaven and one day you will, but not today.”
Allie: “I will take a plane up in the sky and go meet her.”
Me: “No, you can’t get to heaven by a plane. Heaven is like a magical place and we can’t see it. It’s really high in the sky.”
Allie: “Well, I just want to meet Mary."
Me: "Yes honey, I understand but not today. One day you will get to meet Mary."
Allie: "I will jump really high on the clouds to go see her."
Me: “Okay Allie."
Thought maybe you could all use a laugh today!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
"Mommy I Want to Meet Mary"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So sweet!
Post a Comment