Saturday, November 14, 2009

Baby Brother for Allie

For those of you who haven't already heard, we found out Wednesday that we are having a little BOY. We are all so excited, especially Allie! We did not care what we were having as long as the baby is healthy. Everything on the sono checked out great. The little guy is kicking more and more every day and Jarod can now feel him kick too! Allie came with us to the appt. I had prepared her for what she would see and showed her pictures of what her sono gram looked like. On the way to the doctor she asked if our baby would come out black and white (the color of the picture). I had to fight back a laugh on that one! She also thought that the baby was coming once we got to the doctor. I think her favorite part was hearing the heartbeat. I am so glad she got to experience that with us. After the appt. she and I went to McDonald's (her favorite), plus I was able to get my burger fix!

I'm still in a little shock that we are having a boy. All I've ever thought about for the last 3 years is girl but I know I will get use to thinking "boy" soon! I can't wait to find sweet little boy clothes.

8 comments:

The Reasons said...

ohhh Paige!! I am so excited!! Love you!

Hattie said...

That is so exciting! I have been waiting for you to post what you were having because I knew your appointment was this week. Congrats!

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so so so excited for you. Its so incredible to see the difference between girls & boys enfold right in front of your own eyes. The two of mine amaze me all of the time.
Congrats...can't wait to give you a hug!

Lindy said...

Paige, you will love having a little boy! They are especially sweet to their mommies and big sisters ;) I can't wait to hear what you will name him! PS~That is so sweet that Allie went with you all for your sonogram!

Al said...

How exciting! Lindy is right. Little boys love their mama! I know Allie will be such a good big sister. Congrats! Love you all. Allene

The Trost's said...

Let me know when you choose colors and all that stuff. I already have Allie one of her big sis gifts!

becky said...

I am super excited!!! I do not have a little girl to compare with but boys are so sweet!! I am excited you get to experience both:)

Newberry said...

Congrats! I'm happy everything looked good, and I'm excited for Allie because I know she wanted a litle brother.