Saturday, March 7, 2009

Going Bonkers or Something Like It

On Thursday, Jarod and I took Allie to an indoor play center called Going Bonkers in Lewisville. We have wanted to take Allie there for a while now. We don't usually go out during the week, but Jarod wanted to do something fun with Allie before he left for D.C the next morning. It turned out to be a great time to go because it was pretty empty being a school night. GB reminds me of the old Discovery Zones but it doesn't hurt your knees to crawl around and you can see inside where the kids are crawling. Allie had so much fun. I played with her at first and Jarod and I were both surprised at how much she loved climbing. She's never been much of a climber or risk taker. After about 20 min. or so, she started playing with another group of kids. She just followed them wherever they went, forgetting all about me. I took that as my cue to get out and just let her adventure on her own. For the last 20 min. she met a 9 year old girl and played with her. She was so sweet to Allie and acted like a big sister to her. I can't wait to take her again!


I decided to share several pictures because for once, my child was in the mood to smile!




4 comments:

JT said...

Ok, we need to go together. Hannah would LOVE that place especially with Allie. What fun they would have! we have wanted to go there too but have only visited to see what it was like.

powellsa74 said...

Looks like fun...she is so tall! Hopefully I will see you soon over at Meredith's!

Hattie said...

She is smiling so big! I looks like she had a great time!

Miranda said...

That looks really fun!