I know it has been forever since I've posted anything. There really isn't a whole lot going on in our house, but I will try to do better! I decided that I will quickly post something Allie told me just a few minutes ago. We were up in our play room and Allie got in the desk drawer b/c she saw the calculator. She loves to play with the calculator. I did not know what she was getting because I was in the bathroom so I asked her to close the drawer. She chose not to listen (imagine that!) and continued to get in the drawer and then finally pulled out the calculator. I told her that she needed to put it back because she did not listen to me and that the calculator was now in time out. Then this conversation happened:
Allie: "Mommy, the baby told me (she's holding her baby doll) to get that calculator."
Me: "No Allie, right now the calculator is in time out. You can have it in a few minutes."
Allie: " I was kidding me Mommy (her telling me that she was kidding). I was just kidding me."
Love the words of a 2 year old!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
I Was Just Kidding Me Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So glad you posted! I've been wandering about you guys. That's hilarious about Allie. Emmersen's favorite phrase is "I'm just jokin, mom!"
Too cute! G is so excited about Allie coming to play on Sunday!!!
Glad you updated ( I have been slow to post as well). I am asking everyone how they switched their little ones over to a sippy cup (what did you put in it, what cup, etc). I am attempting to switch Wyatt by his 1st bday (in one month) and he is not liking it so any advise would help.
I am glad to see that you are posting again:)
Get pics with the girls tomorrow:)
Post a Comment