My friend Kristen had a bunch of girls over and taught us how to make bows for our little girls. I was a little overwhelmed at first because I am not crafty what so ever! Thank goodness Kristen is a teacher and had patience with us all. It took me a while to get the hang of it. In fact I think in 1 hr. I had only made one bow. At one point I said that I couldn't do it and Allie said, "you can do it mommy". It was great to have girl time and to learn how to do something fun. I think they turned out pretty well and can't wait for Allie to wear them. Thanks Kristen for having us over. We will have to do this again!
Sorry there are no pictures of Allie actually looking at me. She was eating dinner!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Getting Crafty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
CUTE!! And Allie was such a patient "hair model" =)
Those are adorable! Way to go!
So great! and it was cheaper? These bows are so fun!!! I LOVE the big bows!!!
VERY cute bows!
Isn't funny that teachers usually are sometimes the worst students? I glad you didn't give up. Allie is going to be quite cute in her new bow collection.
you did soooo good Paige!!! they turned out adorable!
So cute!
Post a Comment