One of my teammates at work told me about a new video store (by my school in Carrollton) that had great prices for rentals and a free kids section. I was a little skeptical but I decided to check it out last Friday before I went home. The video store is called Family Video. I had never heard of it before, but I think it's great. They have amazing prices for rentals. For a new release it is $2.55 and most of them are 5 day rentals, they also have $1.00 rentals, 2 for $1.00 and a free kids section. Allie had lots of fun looking for movies to watch. She chose Wall-E and a free Wiggles movie and we got 4 other movies. For the first month they are all 1/2 off. I have a feeling that I will be visiting them a lot. You just can't beat those prices!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a good deal! Movies have gotten sooo expensive!
Ok...what are the Varners up to? :) Just thought I'd drop in and let you know that I was thinking about your family. Hope you are all making it through this winter! I'm ready for spring weather!
Post a Comment