Good grief! Allie has yet another cold. She just got sick a week and a half ago and already she has another one. This time she has a really bad cough and has run a fever. Last time she had a high fever and sore throat. Of course she was taken to the doctor both times. The first time I thought she had strep throat and this time I thought she had croup. I hate that money was "wasted" both times, but I know I would feel awful if I just assumed she had a cold and actually was sick. Hopefully she will be well during the Thanksgiving break. I know there is a lot of stuff going around right now (I have one kid out with chicken pox. Yikes!) and I know this won't be the last cold she will have this year. I'm just ready for my sweet girl to feel better for more than a few days at a time.
Sorry this post is so boring. Nothing else going on in our house. I will have more to post after the holiday! I am really looking forward to a week off.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Cold: Take 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am sorry Allie is sick. It is the worst when you feel like you can't do anything for your child. I was so so glad to see you, Jared and Allie this weekend. Thanks for taking the time to eat with us. You and Jared seem to be doing great and you are such a great mom not to mention you do not even look like you had a child. You look awesome!!
Doesn't it always happen that way? You get them better and bam! they are sick again! I almost hate sending Emmersen to school right now because she comes home and two days later, she has something else. :) I guess sooner or later it will get better. We have the same bad cold/cough situation in my house, however, I always seem to have it times 2 because whatever one gets, the other one will have as well! Hope Allie gets to feeling better and everyone will have a great holiday! P.S. I'll get you that recipe ASAP! I promise...
I'm so sorry that Allie is not feeling well. If it makes you feel any better we ended up back at the doctor for Maddie yesterday (this is our 3rd visit for one of the girls in 6 business days). They told me they had a job opening if I just wanted to come work there. Maddie has an ear infection now - I was worried that she had gotten strep from her big sis.
I hope Allie feels better soon.
I hope Allie gets to feeling better and stays that way for a long time! She sure was a cute Minnie!!
Post a Comment