Last Saturday, we went to Sounds of Class in Richardson with our good friends EA and Ashley. Sounds of Class is great for families and for dates because it's outside, there's good music to listen too, games for kids and it's free! We picnicked on the grass and then Allie got to play a few games, pets goats, eat snow cones and cotton candy, dance and see fireworks. The Richardson orchestra played and it was so nice to sit around and relax. Of course Allie kept us entertained with all of her best dance moves. We had a great time and I hope we can go back next year! Thanks EA and Ashley for inviting us. 
Dancing with a napkin on her face

After she took a bit of cotton candy, she would take a bite of a snow cone!


If you look closely, you can see she has on two different colored shoes.We are flying out tomorrow to San Diego!!!


4 comments:
I am so excited about your trip. I hope you have a complete ball! Allie cracks me up. I love the pics!
Have a safe trip!
I can't wait to hear about SD. We had looked at going in June but it never worked out...
That looks like such a fun place. She is really getting big. I cant wait until Wyatt has dance moves.
Post a Comment