Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween Everyone!
Thought I would share a few pictures from the Fall Festival at my church and my parent's church. Both of them were so different but lots of fun. I think Allie really enjoys trick-or-treating the best! We are looking forward to taking her tonight to the Rec Center in Lewisville. It has a walking path set up with businesses passing out candy. Should be lots of fun!

On Sunday Jarod has a 1/2 marathon and his marathon is in December. I can't believe it's almost here. I am so proud of him for working so hard and being so dedicated. He is setting a good example for me and for Allie. Hopefully I will get some good pictures of him on Sunday and will try to post them next week.
Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!






Greer catching a wave!


All my girls together! Annie thought her costume tasted yummy!





Allie loves her M&M's!







3 comments:

The Trost's said...

What a cute Minnie!!

becky said...

CUTIE!!!! I hope I can see you too when you come. I am getting that weekend free of Wyatt. Vincent is keeping him. I will be living the single life.

powellsa74 said...

She is too cute as Minnie Mouse!