Well obviously I have been a slacker the last couple of weeks. Work has been pretty crazy and it's taking us a while to get back into the groove of things. We aren't there yet but it's getting better! I have wanted to post all week but our internet has not been working very well. This past weekend was also a little crazy. In the beginning Jarod, Allie and I were going to spend time with my mom and dad and my brothers and their families could not. Then on Friday my mom said that Scott and his family would be with us and so would Chad and Jami. I was very excited b/c it had been a few months since we had all been together. I was really looking forward to spending a day with everyone.
Unfortunately plans changed on Sunday morning. The church that my parents and my brother Scott and his family attend had to get everything ready for the victims from the hurricane. Their church had provided shelter during Katrina and were asked to do it again. Since my mom works for the church and my brother is also involved they ended up being at the church all day long. So needless to say plans changed again. While they were working, we hung out at my parent's house and Jarod took the kiddoes swimming. I'm glad that most of us got to spend some time together but we really missed having my mom and Scott there with us.
Jarod, Allie and I spent the night on Sunday and were able to spend a little more time with my parents. My dad was very kind and watched Allie for us so we could escape and go see a movie. It was great to have a mini date! 
Karlie, Uncle Chad and Greer. 
Annie and Poppy. She has gotten so big and this is the only picture I got of her. She is just the best baby! 

Karlie and Allie waiting their turn. If you look close you can see Allie pouting. 


This picture is from Allie's first day back at Carmen's. She was so excited that morning. She looks so much like a big girl in this picture. 
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Labor Day Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It looks like such a fun weekend with the kids! I'm glad you and Jarod were able to have a little date as well!
Fun time with family!
And you are definitely NOT a slacker! You've been working hard girl!
my mom was here over the weekend and she let vincent and i go out. she even put wyatt to bed so that we could have a late evening out. it is so great to out as a couple and i am glad you and jarod got the chance to have a date.
Allie has such a cutie pie face in the last picture!
Post a Comment