Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

I just wanted to share some pictures from Mother's Day. We all had a great day. Jarod, Allie and I went to church with my parents and my brother and his family. Then we all headed to my Granny's for lunch and some relaxation! It was so nice being together. I love being with my family and my mom was lucky enough to have all of her kids and grand kids with her. After we ate and chatted, Jarod took Allie and my nephew Greer and niece Karlie outside to play. Eventually we all ended up outside. It was a beautiful day to be outside. Some of the pictures below are pretty funny of the cousins. They were swinging as I was taking pictures and laughing the entire time. Allie just lights up when she is around her cousins and there is going to be a new baby girl cousin added this Friday! We are so excited. Allie loves that her name is going to be Annie b/c of the show Little Einsteins.
I hope every mother had a great Mother's Day!


We could never get a picture of Allie looking at the camera.


Greer, Allie and Karlie


I love Karlie's cheesy grin!

Can't you just hear the laughter in this picture?


My brother Scott, his wife Kelly and soon to be baby Annie!


A family of four soon to be five!!! I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to share of my new niece next week!!! I just love babies.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Mother's Day!
I love the family picture and the cousins in the swing. fun times!

Emily K Adams said...

You guys look so cute together on Mother's Day! Abigail wears two ponytails now too:)

JT said...

Happy Mother's Day! I love the pics. I also love the doctor story. Silly doctor!

Morgan Holt said...

You all look so good in the family picture for Mother's day! We didn't even think about taking one. (I know, awful!) I think it was because I've been sick lately. Oh well... always next year! Have a great weekend!