My sweet niece, Annie Brooke Tenery, was born Friday afternoon right before 1:00 pm. She weighed 8lbs. 8oz. and was 19 1/2 in. long. We can't quite tell who she looks like but she definitely has my brother's chin like the other 2 kids. She has really dark, curly hair which was a shock to us all. Both of her names are after family. Annie was my great grandmother's name and she had dark, curly hair. Brooke is Kelly's sisters name and she also has dark, curly hair. She had some fluid in her lungs so she was put in NICU until 9:00 pm. that night. The only one who had seen her was my brother (her daddy). Kelly (her mom) didn't get to hold her until that night. Of course being the aunt that I am, stayed until we could see her. Annie and mom are both doing well. Her brother Greer and sister Karlie are ecstatic about her! Sorry for all of the pictures. I'm a very proud aunt and just had to share several.
First family picture: Karlie, Greer, Annie, Kelly and Scott
Greer came down with strep throat and had to wear a mask, so Allie and Karlie thought they would wear one too!
This is the very first picture I took of Annie. It was before any of us got to hold her and she was back at the nurses station waiting to meet her mommy.

Pink might be her color!
Greer, Annie, Poppy, Mimi and Karlie
This was the last picture I took of her before I left the hospital on Saturday. I hope to see her again next weekend!

4 comments:
What a beautiful baby! What is it with strep throat on the day a younger sibling is born? The day Madeline was born Gabriella got strep throat.
Precious Annie! I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing. Congrats to your brother!
Aw, what a cutie - congratulations to you all!!! I love all the pictures - you and Jared are lookin' soooo skinny! Are you running with him? Whelp, hope ya'll have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend!!!
congrats Paige! we've missed you guys lately!
Post a Comment