Sunday, September 23, 2007

SURPRISE!!!




This weekend was fabulous! Jarod and I both took off on Friday and we went shopping at the Allen Outlet Mall. It was a nice family day together. On Saturday I cleaned and we went and picked up my best friend Courtney. She had come in town for a wedding. I was very excited to see her!
Saturday night we had plans to go out to eat with my family for my birthday. We were meeting at 7:00 at On the Border (my fave). I had invited my family to come over earlier if they wanted to so they could hang out before dinner. So, all day I kept picking up the living room and kitchen so it would look nice when people came over. But, little did I know that Jarod had something else planned! None of my family took me up on the offer to come over early that day. I was a little sad and not to happy when my mom called me at 6:30 to tell me they were going to be late to dinner. Jarod, Courtney, Allie and I headed out to the restaurant. On the way there I had wondered if we would be sitting in the big room. He said probably not b/c we didn't have enough people. When we walked in I looked through a window that looked into the big room and I was shocked at what I saw: my FRIENDS and my family sitting in the room. Needless to say, I was very surprised! I have always wanted a surprise party and Jarod planned one and pulled it off! I had no idea. It was a wonderful night with friends and family, good food, lots of laughter, and a bad waitress. I also got a fabulous new camera from Jarod (another surprise). I have a wonderful and thoughtful husband and I couldn't have asked for a better birthday surprise.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!!!!

Kim said...

Yay! Sorry we missed it. Happy Birthday!