Monday, September 17, 2007

Comet: It Helps Your Tub Get Clean

You may think I'm crazy that I'm writing about a bathroom cleaner, but it truly is amazing! For almost a year, I have struggled with keeping our bathtub sparkling clean! The finish is off of our tub and our tub gets pretty dark (I know gross). It wouldn't matter how much I would scrub or Jarod would scrub, we couldn't get it clean! I kept telling my mom about it and she suggested to soak our tub in bleach(didn't work) and vinegar (again didn't work). My mom and dad came over to watch the Cowboys yesterday and before she left she went and looked at my tub. I had proved yet again that vinegar did not work and then my mom brought out Comet and it worked like magic! My tub is sparkling clean. So if you want your tub to sparkle like mine, get the liquid Comet.

Now on to other things:
Allie had a wonderful week of "no biting" last week, but unfortunately she has not given it up for good! She tried to bite all day at Carmen's and she bit her buddy Matthew on the cheek. Needless to say, I was disappointed. I thought for sure we were moving past this phase. I guess I was wrong.

Allie is cutting two more teeth. She has so many now that I've lost count. She is still learning new words every day. I can't believe how much she has changed in the last month. She is at a really fun age now and makes us laugh all the time.

1 comments:

Miranda said...

You never have to apologize for posting cleaning tips! I love Comet too!