We took the train to downtown for the first time. It was an adventure b/c it was packed but I'm glad we did it! The Turkey Trot is always packed, but this year had more people than I have ever seen. I think it was because for the most part, we had good weather. Usually it is freezing or raining. It was cold but it's been a lot colder in year's past! Once Jarod starts I take the kids to ride ponies, petting zoo and bounce houses. Usually there are not a lot of people around but this year it was packed. We waited in line for 30 min so Allie could get her face painted. I had a hard time snapping pictures and keeping Jack happy. By the time Allie had her face painted it was time to go and watch Jarod come by.
The Turkey Trot was great, but I'm sure hoping our family can be with us next year. We missed them!
Allie always runs with Jarod to the finish line...it's tradition!




0 comments:
Post a Comment