We had our first ever North Pole Breakast. Doby our friendly elf from the North Pole brought Allie and Jack breakfast that consisted of powdered donuts and milk in two new X-mas cups, he wrote them each a personalized note and brought them each a small gift. Allie's gift was a pair of X-mas socks and Jack's gift was a small toy that he could push cars around on. Each of them enjoyed their treats and in return Allie wrote Doby a thank you note. We also read the story of Doby to remind us of special magic and to remember to be a good boy and girl.
Allie's note to Doby: Dear Doby, thank you for the breakfast. It was delicious. Thank you very much. I enjoyed it. I am sorry my mommy knocked you over.
Ha! I had accidentally knocked him over and only I could use a kitchen towel to quickly pick him up and put him back into the position he was.
We hope that Doby brings us breakfast again next Christmas!
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment