Sunday, October 23, 2011

Jack's Favorite Things

 I thought since I'm behind on writing about Jack at 18 months, I would make a list of his favorite things.  It is so fun watching him change and grow. It makes me sad that he is becoming a little boy but at the same time it's so exciting! I also realized that I have not been very good at taking pictures of either kid lately so for once I don't have many to share.  
Jack's 18 month stats: 97% for both weight and height; he is 32 lbs. and 35 in. Doctor said if he continues on this path he could be anywhere from 6'2 or 6'3. 


Jack's Favorite Things:
Place: Outside-he would live outside all day if we would let him.  We just got new sod a few weeks ago and we are loving going out in our own back yard to play
Sports: Baseball right now is his favorite! He loves to swing the bat (left handed). He also recognizes football, basketball and soccer (loves watching his big Sis play)
Fruit: blueberries and bananas are his favorites right now
Meal: spaghetti or mac and cheese
Snack: cheese or yogurt-he is always getting into the fridge to get one of them!
Drink: loves water, but has now taken a liking to juice...he also loves my sweet tea when I have it
Pet: Puppies/Dogs-he is obsessed with puppies (real or pretend). He sleeps with 4 puppies and 3 blankets (ba ba's). He also loves my brothers dog Lily and calls her by name
Song: Wheels on the Bus is probably his favorite at the moment. He loves to sing and do the actions!
Shoes: he loves shoes and wearing everyone's shoes
Sunglasses: He loves to wear sunglasses even though they are way too big (they are always some one else's!
Game: Simon Says...I play this with Allie when we are outside and Jack joins in the fun! It's a great way to work on different parts of the body
Word: Again-he says this word all of the time when he likes something. It is so sweet to hear him say it. 
Words to Strangers: Bye-bye-he tells everyone everywhere we go "bye-bye" and then follows it with a "see you soon" (its all together so it's hard to understand). 
Movie/Show-Praise Baby is still a favorite, but he also loves Little Einsteins and now he is hooked on Bambi. We have a Bambi book and he saw our movie in the drawer and insisted on watching it. He sits mesmerized by the animals. He laughs at the silly parts.  
Toys: Anything that has a steering wheel or looks like it should move. He is always trying to get in the motorized carts at the grocery store!
Things that move: cars, buses, tractors, trains and planes- he loves them all and loves looking for them.  We live by DFW so we have planes fly over a lot!
People: his daddy, his sister, Mimi and Poppy-he looks out the window for Jarod and my parents all of the time. He loves going every day to get Allie from school. 



1 comments:

The Trost's said...

He is Maddie's size! I bet he is loving the weather right now. Enjoy the outside while you can little man!