Jarod and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago in Flower Mound. We go to this one every year. It was a beautiful day and lots of people were there to enjoy it too. Jack loved being able to run around and find pumpkins to roll, throw, or try and carry. Allie had fun getting her face painted, going through mazes and going on the bounce houses. They both rode the train. This was the first year Allie rode by herself. I couldn't ride it because of my back, so Jarod rode with Jack. He was a little unsure of it at first, but he enjoyed the ride. I think next year we will try to go earlier in the month...maybe it won't be as crowded.
Allie was always ready to pose...Jack was not:)
This was the best picture we could get of both of them together
0 comments:
Post a Comment