Jack got sick last Tuesday night, which meant I stayed home with him for two days and Jarod stayed home with him one day.I'm not sure who was more spoiled...Jack or myself??? I realized that we haven't been good at taking pictures lately so I decided to keep the camera close by and take lots over the last several days! There have been a lot of new things going on with Jack this week. He has been crawling for a while, but he has really started to explore more and will go anywhere he can. In order to keep him happy and entertained while I cook, he plays with Tupperware, spatulas or he eats puff and mum mums. If that doesn't work, he enjoys crawling on the floor in the kitchen, pulling up to furniture, toy boxes, the laundry basket and climbing stairs are new fun things too! He also loves to wave bye-bye now! He has also tried bananas and peas and he likes his sippy cup.


0 comments:
Post a Comment