Saturday, November 13, 2010

Catching Up...


I'm going to try and make this post as short as possible, but I'm pretty behind! We've had a very busy October and already a very busy November! I thought I'd include a few pictures from Halloween and the pumpkin patch. Every year we go to the pumpkin patch in Flower Mound and this year the Smith's and Fitzgerald's came with us. We had a great time and had some yummy food at Rosa's afterwards. We had a great time for Halloween this year too. Allie decided she wanted to be Cinderella again (that is what she was last year too) and Jack was a Dalmatian puppy. We took both kids out in the wagon for a little trick or treating. It was so sweet to see Jack riding in the wagon like the big boy that he is. He didn't last as long as Allie, so Jarod took him home.

7 Months:
I also realized I never blogged about Jack at 7 months so I'm going to include that real quick too!

I am amazed at how much Jack has changed in the last couple of months. If I had to describe him in one word it would be: MOBILE!!! He is everywhere all the time and never stops moving! He wants to get to where ever he can as fast as he can. He loves playing, bouncing, crawling, talking and eating! We all enjoy playing with Jack. He has started to mimic our sounds and is trying to wave. He has tried pulling up a couple of times. He is wearing 12 month clothes, size 3 diapers, eats a veggie and fruit at lunch and dinner and takes anywhere from 6-8oz. of milk. He has also started eating puffs and loves them but can't get them in his mouth by himself. He has no problem picking them up, but I think they get lost in his chubby little hands:) He is still an awesome sleeper at night! During the week he sleeps 11 hrs. and on the weekend it's 12-13 hrs. He still takes one morning nap and one afternoon nap. He has his good days on naps at day care and still a few bad days. He still loves to snuggle and wants a little lovin' after a nap. He has quite the mind of his own and let's you know when he is not happy! I have a very hard time changing his diaper or his clothes...he is always escaping!

We all love our sweet and smiley Jack and we look forward to see what he is up to doing next!



Such a sweet picture of Jack and Cooper

Jack just loves Allie






This was Jack's first time in grass barefoot. He thought it was great!

0 comments: