Saturday, September 4, 2010

Five Months

I'm a little late with this post, but we've been pretty busy at our house adjusting to me being back at work! We are all surviving and I know once things settle down, everything will be a little more calm! Jack was 5 months old on the 2nd day of school. I really can't believe he is 5 months old! He grows and changes all of the time. I only get a couple of hours with him before he goes to bed and I try to take it all in and pay attention to how much he has changed. We are really cherishing our weekends more than ever as a family. Jack is such a sweet little boy. In a new place or when meeting new people, he likes to take it all in. Once he does, he will give you one of his great big smiles or even laugh; especially if Allie is around! Jack and Allie are such sweet friends. He loves to watch her in the car and she loves to entertain him! He isn't sleeping very well at day care and Allie isn't happy when I tell her to leave him alone so he can sleep in the car. He is still an awesome sleeper at night! He is usually down by 7:30 and I wake him up at 6.

Jack is quite the big boy! He still wears 6-9 or 6-12 month clothes. He is close to 17lbs and he is 27in. long! He has big hands and enjoys being able to hold all of his toys. He tries to help assist me in feeding him and becomes very messy! He enjoys grabbing his feet and chewing on his toes. Right now he is teething and we are waiting for his bottom tooth to come in. It's pretty painful and we can't wait to see a little white tooth! He loves to chew on anything and everything. He loves to snuggle and hug and grab your hair! He is starting to get mad when you have something that he wants or gets frustrated when he can't get to something. I fear the day he starts to crawl! He is obsessed with watching us eat or drink. I think he is wondering why he can't have our food! We have enjoyed these last 5 months with our little guy and feel so blessed by God to have him in our lives.

*sorry for the poor quality of the pictures. They were taken with my phone.


It is hard to change Jack's diaper and clothes these days. He loves to get away from us and be naked!



0 comments: