Every summer we get season passes to Hawaiian Falls in The Colony. Allie loves playing there with her friends and I enjoy her friends mommies! Last year Jarod got a pass too and he got another one this year. Allie is at a fun age now and enjoys going down all of the slides. It's something nice we can either do as a family or with friends. We made our first trip on Memorial Day. Jack was such a trooper! These pictures are from our first trip. I haven't been able to get the camera out any of the other times because I am one busy momma when I'm out there. Thanks to my sweet friends (Michelle, Kristen and Meredith) for helping me with Allie and Jack. If I didn't have your help, I wouldn't be out there!
I can't believe the only picture I got of Allie was of her eating yogurt!




0 comments:
Post a Comment