We had a great Father's Day (at least I think we did and I hope Jarod did too!). We started it off Friday with Allie giving Jarod his present. We are not good at our house at waiting! Allie made Jarod a card and then gave him a bag of sunflower seeds and cotton candy. They are to take to the Rangers game this Friday (his real present). I thought it would be fun for Allie and Jarod to do together. We think it's a little too hot for Jack right now to be out there. Allie is really excited because they are having fireworks after the game and she gets to have cotton candy!
Father's Day always reminds me of how blessed we are as a family. God blessed my two kids with the most loving and supporting daddy. Jarod's whole face lights up when he is around his children. He is an amazing daddy and we are so blessed. I am also lucky that I am able to spend Father's Day with my own daddy. I love that I get to be with him and that my children get to be with their grandpa too!
For Father's Day we made breakfast together that morning and then we went to church with my parents, my brother's and their family. Then we ate amazing lasagna at my parents new house, opened a few presents and then we were off to see Toy Story 3. Jack did great for his first movie. He ate and then slept through the entire thing! I wish I would have gotten a picture, but no such luck. The movie was awesome! I even teared up at the end. I think a fun time was had by all. I hope all of the other dad's out there had a great day as well.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Father's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment