Jack Gavin Varner arrived Wednesday, March 24th at 2:40 pm. He weighed in at 9lbs. 4 oz. and was 21 1/4in. long! We were all surprised at his size. No wonder I was so uncomfortable. He is just a precious baby and we are so blessed to have a healthy baby boy. I will try to post more about that day when we all go home.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Introducing... Jack Gavin Varner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
He's beautiful! Congratulations!
Paige, he's just perfect! Congratulations to your entire family. I know Allie is just thrilled to have a baby brother to love on!
Congratulations! Big boy! So glad he's healthy.
congrats on a beautiful baby boy! I can't wait to hear how Allie acted when she first saw him!!!
So cute! Congrats!
He is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Oh, I bet you are so in love with that adorable little boy! I am so excited for all of you. Call me if you need anything.
What a guy!!! I already love him!...but I am for sho gonna need some more pics of his sweet face!!!
He is such a sweet boy! I'm so glad we were able to meet him on Thursday. We'll come over and see you once you've gotten a little more settled!
Congratulations!!!! He is beautiful!!1
Big BOY! He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment