Friday, March 5, 2010

Girls Weekend

About a month ago, (I know I'm behind again) a group of us girls went to Hot Springs, Arkansas for a relaxing and pampering weekend. We are all friends from college and have stayed close. I miss these girls all so much. I'm so glad we were able to find a weekend for us all to be together. I wish we could of had one more day together. We had lots of yummy food, massages, mani/pedi, watched a chick flick and had tons of laughter. Being together brought back lots of great memories. Thanks girls for helping make this happen. I hope we can do it again soon!

Our first night at dinner: Courtney Phillips Smith, Stacey Black Stewart (18 weeks preg), Courtney Craddock Reasons, Becky Madewell Beasley and Me


My sweet friends in downtown Hot Springs

This was at dinner on Saturday night. I think we laughed the most this night.


The three of us were roomies in college.



These two girls have been friends since they were kids.





1 comments:

Lindy said...

how fun!!! It is so wonderful to reconnect with good girl friends, and I bet you needed it before the baby comes! hope you are feeling good!