This post is well overdue!!! We misplaced our cord to our camera and just now found it.
A few weeks ago some of my sweet friends gave Baby Jack and I a beautiful shower. There were lots of yummy treats (my friend Jenn made awesome cookies) and lot of friends and family to talk with. Baby Jack got a lot of much needed items. It was a little weird seeing blues, browns and greens because I have been seeing pinks and purples for four years. He got some adorable outfits, blankets, towels and much needed diapers! I had a wonderful time being with friends and family. We are so blessed to have friends and family that love us. I really didn't get a lot of pictures. I was so busy talking that I didn't even get a picture with my mom, aunt or sister in laws. Oh well! Thanks to my wonderful friend Courtney, I do have a few photos to share.
My sweet friends: Courtney, Emily, me, Amy, Miranda and Jenn
My good friend Jenn (who is extremely talented and needs to start her own business) made this for Jack's room. Isn't it beautiful? Thanks Jenn!
Jenn, Miranda and Amy
Hattie (she is due 9 days, I think, after me and having a girl), Emily, Abbie and Mica.

5 comments:
You look so cute, Paige! Allie is at a great age and I know she will really love being a big sister. She will also be a big help!
I am so excited for Jack to get here too!
You are going to love being the mother of two! I can't wait to meet Jack!!
Looks like a good time..I LOVE that painting you got...LOVE IT!
Oh Paige u look great!!! Wish I could have come to your shower. I am so extremely excited for you!!!
Post a Comment