Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holiday Breakfast

We had our Holiday Breakfast at church today. This was our first year to go and I am so glad we did. It was wonderful and I was so impressed by all of the decorations and activities they had for the kids to do. When we got there we had a yummy breakfast and then Allie and I headed off to make lots of fun things. She made a goody bag, reindeer food, apron, decorated a cookie, made an ornament and a picture frame and last but not least, had her picture taken with Santa. She loves having her picture taken with Santa (do not have a copy yet). She has never been afraid to sit on his lap and she always smiles! We had such a great time as a family today and look forward to it again next year.




Allie in her holiday pj's

Allie and her buddy Hannah


A few of the fun things we made today

4 comments:

The Trost's said...

Next year, as a family of 4!

Hattie said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

becky said...

Looks like so much fun. I love taking Wyatt to activities now that he is getting older and enjoys them!! I hope you are feeling great!

Emily K Adams said...

We had fun making stuff with you girls:) We ended up the Galleria too...ate at Five Guys Burgers and Fries,mmmm! We looked for ya'll...I didn't have your # to call you. See you Sunday...you look great Paige!!!