Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

Every year we make a trip to the pumpkin patch in Flower Mound. I love that it is so close to our house and it's free! My parents joined us this year and we are so glad they came with us. Some how I did not get a picture of them with Allie. I don't feel like I did a very good job of getting a lot of "scenic" pictures. It was so busy and people were just every where!. My mom and I waited in line for 25 min. to get kettle corn. I think another reason I didn't get as good of pictures as usual is because Allie was so busy. She is at a really fun age and can really enjoy more things. She had a great time with the bounce houses and climbing the big slides and sliding down. She is really into posing right now, so she did give me some great smiles. Towards the end we ran into the family that watches Allie. She loved seeing them and enjoyed riding the train with Mae.

We decided to eat dinner at McDonald's and I finally got my burger! For those of you who don't know, I have really been craving a hamburger. I had hoped to grill out, but that didn't work out. It was still very yummy!

Mae and Allie. She is so sweet to Allie and Allie just loves her. I hate that the sun was in her face.

This was her favorite thing to do. She felt like such a big girl.


Not the best scenery for a picture, but it wasn't crowded in there and Allie was ready to pose. She would pick up a pumpkin and turn around and pose for me.



Usually I ride the train with Allie, but I had hurt my back and with me being preggo, I didn't feel like bumping all around the place.


Of course she had to have her picture with Diego.
*Next up: Halloween party, Jarod's b-day, air show, fall festival at my parents church, celebrate my nephew's b-day and a soccer game. That is all this weekend!!!

3 comments:

becky said...

looks like a great day!

powellsa74 said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy!

Hattie said...

Very fun! I love the picture of Jarod. He looks like "What am I doing in here?"