Allie came down (or should I say up?) with a stomach bug early this morning. It hit her and two others Carmen's pretty fast! I was eating breakfast this morning and I could hear her coughing. Needless to say, it caused some early drama this morning. For some reason I was in such a panic! Usually I am able to make plans at home and send them to my team mates, but they weren't going to be at school either. Allie was so patient with her overwhelmed mommy! I had to give her a bath b/c it was everywhere, then I had to finish getting ready and get to work so I could type lesson plans. Usually they don't take me very long but I had a hard time working on them with a 2 1/2 year old needing my undivided attention the entire time. Finally, my school nurse watched her while I finished my plans and as a parting gift Allie got sick on her. I of course felt awful.
Allie has such great timing with all of this as usual. The last time she was sick, I did not get to go to Memphis for a wedding. Right now, everything is so crazy b/c I am trying to get everything ready for Jarod's race on Sunday. He doesn't come in from town until tomorrow night and we are having dinner with my parents and his dad at my house. Originally I planned to make a lasagna, now I will be buying a frozen one! Plus, my good friend Miranda's baby shower is tomorrow and now it looks like I won't be able to be there (Miranda, if you are reading this, I'm so sorry!). Hopefully this will all pass within 24 hrs. Oh, did I mention I've also caught some form of this stomach bug? My heart just breaks for her when she is sick. She just lays around and she has slept so much today. Poor thing!
I hope with rest we will all be better soon. Thank goodness Jarod isn't here because the last thing he needed was to get sick before his big race on Sunday! I'm glad I could take one for the team.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Stomach Bug
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Poor Allie. I hope both of you feel better soon.
Post a Comment