I was tagged by my good friend Becky to post my 4th picture in my 4th album. Allie is one in this picture. I can't believe how much she has changed and grown. She has so much hair now!
I'll be glad to post a picture but I don't know where to begin to pick my 4th album. All are photos are sorted by year and event. Do you want my 4th category and 4th picture in my 2008 album?
4 comments:
Okay, I've seen this before...but I need help. What album? Online or a book? My Picasa is jam packed.
Allie looks adorable...I love her hair color in this photo!!
She was and is such a little cutie! I'll try and remember to do this when I'm at home. :-)
I'll be glad to post a picture but I don't know where to begin to pick my 4th album. All are photos are sorted by year and event. Do you want my 4th category and 4th picture in my 2008 album?
I love to look at how much she has changed. You really have such a beautiful daughter. I hope she is feeling a lot better.
Post a Comment