Allie really enjoys reading books and having us read books to her. I enrolled her in a book club at our public library this summer. I love our library in Lewisville. The entire library was remodeled and the children's area is huge. They have a wonderful window seat with lots of over stuffed pillows, so we can sit and read comfortably. After Allie read 20 books she got a certificate, prizes, and a ticket to the circus. It didn't take us long to read the books but it took me a while to turn in her paper. I'm so glad that Allie loves to read and I hope her love for reading continues as she gets older. 


Friday, August 8, 2008
My Little Bookworm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
As a fellow teacher, I LOVE to see Allie reading so much!
yea! for reading! The Dora Christmas book is one of Emmersen's favorite's as well (yes, I noticed). :) We read that book all year round even though I tell her that it's not Christmas. Oh well..she loves it! Glad you had a great time at the library. Allie is as cute as ever!
i am excited about getting to read books to wyatt. i read them to him now but of course he does not know what i am saying (although he is extremely smart for 4 months). let your hubby know that i commented on one of his blogs. it does not look like he updates too often
What a perfect little teacher's kid! Way to go for getting her off on the right foot.
she is so adorable!!! I'm jealous of your library...that sounds wonderful!!!
Way to go Allie!
Post a Comment